Ayurvedic Facial Set for Rosacea and Sensitive Skin.
Our Rosacea Facial Cleanser and Tulsi Neem Skin Repair Cream are two of our most popular products with exceptional reviews when used together. This set offers the complete recommended regimen for Rosacea, or for those with hyper-sensitive skin.
- Soften skin with luke warm water prior to cleansing.
- Begin with the Coconut Rose Cleansing Cream. Shake the product well before use, then dispense a dime size amount into your palm. Emulsify the cleanser with water, then lightly massage onto wet skin for 1-2 minutes, focusing on problem areas.
- Next, shake a half teaspoon of Rosacea Facial cleanser into your hand. This product can be mixed water to form a creamy liquid and applied to the whole face for general cleansing, or, in the case of a rosacea flare up, it can be mixed with less water to create a thicker paste, and applied directly to the problem areas as a mask. Keep product and skin moist while using to avoid drying out the skin.
- Finally, we suggest using the Tulsi Neem Skin Repair cream as a day cream, and the Brahmi Neem Skin soothing oil as a night moisturizer. Both of these should be applied while skin is still moist in order to promote absorption. In addition, the Brahmi Neem Skin Soothing oil can be applied to the body prior to shower to soothe any other sensitive skin issues.
This Set includes:
- Rosacea Facial Cleanser: Similar to most of our other facial cleansers, this comes in a powder form and is mixed with water before each use. The smooth, creamy, completely non-gritty result soothes, cools, and calms irritated skin while herbal extracts work to strengthen blood vessels and take the red out.
Directions: Mix 1/3 tsp of facial cleansing powder with enough water to make a creamy paste. Apply to wet skin, massaging gently for up to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Ingredients: Superfine Organic Oat Flour, Organic Corn Starch, Kaolinite, Dry Goat Milk, Chamomile Extract, Green Tea Extract, Licorice Extract
- Coconut Rose Cleansing Cream: An uplifting, creamy facial cleanser for dry, sensitive, or irritated skin, our Coconut Rose Cleansing Cream has been the long awaited addition to our cleansers. Leaves skin soft, hydrated and refreshed. You will see a notable difference in any existing redness or irritation after just one use.
Directions: Shake well before each use. Use only an amount the size of a dime ~ using too much will make the product difficult to remove. Wet the face with warm water, then begin to massage the cleanser into the skin. Add more water if necessary to create a smooth glide on the skin while using. Spend a minute or two using your finger tips to massage each portion of the face, ie: cheeks, chin, nose and forehead, making sure to pass along the jaw line, and near the ears. To rinse, splash thoroughly with water until all product is removed. You will have a light oil left on your skin, and this is desired. Pat dry. Follow with Rosacea Facial Cleanser.
Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Coconut, Beeswax, Organic Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Rose Oil, Rosewood Oil, and Organic Rose Geranium Oil
- Tulsi Neem Skin Repair Cream: If you want to soothe and heal the look and feel of acne or rosacea, or you need protection from outdoor conditions, this is the cream you want. Great as both a day and night cream, this mixture will leave you moisturized and protected from the elements while not feeling heavy.
Directions: Use a very small amount. Apply cream to fingertips, then feather across wet facial skin. If using in addition to one of the Ajara Facial Oils, apply Tulsi Neem Cream second.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Tapioca Starch, Tulsi oil, Rose Oil
- Brahmi Neem Skin Soothing Oil: Our Brahmi Neem oil is made especially for those with skin that never wants to behave. A lovely infusion of skin healing herbs in coconut oil, this oil is safe for all skin types and all ages. Skin will become naturally softer, allowing irritated areas to begin healing, while also protecting the outermost layers of the skin from further issues. This oil can be used anywhere including the face and the scalp.
Directions: Place bottle in a cup of warm water to liquify the oil (which is often solid at room temperature). For Body: Rub oil onto skin before the shower, including irritated or sensitive areas. Once in the shower, do not wash this oil off with soap. Allow the warm water to help the oil penetrate the skin. Pat dry to remove excess water after bathing. For Face: apply 3 to 5 drops of oil to face and neck after cleansing, while skin is still moist. For Scalp: Separate hair into sections and apply lightly to scalp, preferably while hair and scalp are wet. No more than a nickel sized amount should be used. Wrap hair in a towel and leave in overnight. Wash hair with Ajara's Cleansing Herbal Hair Rinse in the morning.
Ingredients: Organic Virgin Coconut oil, Organic Brahmi, Organic Neem, Organic Plantain, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile and Organic Lavender